Azizi & Ayu

Azizi & Ayu

Isnin, 14 Mac 2011

Love Song



Track List

1. Mario & Nesty - Never Say Goodbye
2. Hugh & Drew - Way Back Into Love
3. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
4. Star - I Think I
5. Gabrielle - Out Of Reach
6. LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
7. Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
8. Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live
9. Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
10. Sugarbabes - Too Lost In You
11. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
12. Sixpence None The Richer- Kiss Me
13. The Corrs - All The Love In The World [Remix]
14. Faith Hill - There You'll Be
15. Diana King - I Say A Little Prayer
16. Aqua - Turn Back Time
17. Sarah McLachen - Angel
18. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
19. Ebola - From Me...Myself

2 ulasan:

Aniz berkata...

mesti beli =D

aYu Luv Mak berkata...

hehehehe...ye aniz...